Who we are
Who we are
SIIT ScpA was founded in 2005 with the aim of creating an integrated system between large industry, small and medium-sized enterprises, the University of Genoa, public, research and financial institutions, with particular attention to the development of industrial research and technology transfer activities. In this logic, the Liguria Region, the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of University and Scientific Research have entered into an agreement in which the six lines of implementation of the District’s operations have been identified.
SIIT ScpA is a consortium company that does not pursue profit-making purposes, it represents a territorial aggregation at regional level, whose main purpose is to promote and foster the competitiveness of the production areas and sectors of interest in the territory.
The Ligurian Technological District on Integrated Intelligent Systems is today a reality available to the territory for:
- encourage business development resulting from technological innovation;
- develop initiatives to support innovation;
- develop / strengthen technology transfer;
- develop high-level training courses;
- strengthen scientific skills in the area of interest;
- ensure effective collaboration with other technological districts, national and European;
- strengthen an easy and flexible network of collaborations;
- attract investments and innovative companies in the technological areas in Liguria Region.