SIIT promotes and accelerates the process of commercial penetration abroad of its Associated Bodies, in particular SMEs, through the activation of contacts and the organization of meetings with other European and non-European district systems and clusters, aimed at:
- Identify complementary thematic areas of mutual interest;
- Identify thematic scenarios and strands on which to focus marketing actions;
- Promote joint participation in shared commercial initiatives;
- Promote the creation of international partnerships in response to R&D calls within European programs;
- Support the organization of demonstration systems, to facilitate and accelerate the process of commercial penetration
Among the most important projects Smart Circuit, funded under the INTERREG Central Europe program (for information click here).